The project planned by EMANUELE MARIOTTO SRL relates to the installation
on company premises in Brugnera (Pordenone) of a digital high-yield cutter
for detecting the outline and the surface defects of processed skins, in order
to then proceed with mapping and cutting shapes, according to a nesting process
which minimises scrap and makes best use of the material being processed.
Project co-funded with the European Regional Development Fund
of the Regional Operational Programme of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
ERDF ROP planning 2014-2020.
Funding granted: 104,699.30 euro
Spending allowance: 260,165 euro
The project is backed by funding of 104,699.30 euro from Friuli Venezia Giulia
autonomous region, ROP ERDF Republic of Italy, European Union
notice of all ROP ERDF 2014-2020 Activity 2.3.A1 DER. No. 1898/2016.
This project aims to connect the production system of EMANUELE MARIOTTO with its customers using software applications for:
- Automatic import of Customer Orders with the configuration dedicated to each individual Customer.
- Computer-assisted production planning to minimize costs and maximize productivity.
- Computer application for the assisted management of the finished product warehouse using touch-screen barcode readers, automatic generation of shipping documents, display of order progress available online.
- Reorganization and advanced management of the entire Customer Portfolio.
- Adaptation of the website to the new Customer communication requirements.
Two new technical resources dedicated to order scheduling and management are expected to be hired.